In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Barnabas, and Ronnie discuss the following:
- A few weeks ago the question came up “are we jerks?” It wasn’t really answered because, well, that’s awkward. But now the guys are ready to try to sort it out.
- Colin Kaepernick, a quarterback in the NFL, made headlines when he refused to stand for the national anthem. The hosts talk through whether this is disrespectful and how we respond to protests in general.
- Which worship songs are the worst ever? And why is worship music so lame most of the time these days?
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Missional Wear (or Calvinist Swag if you prefer). You can find a fantastic selection of apparel, art, mugs, pint glasses, and more there. And it’s good quality, artistically designed gear too! Check out their new laser etched journals too. Be sure to use the code HAPPYRANT at checkout for a listener special deal – a sweet sticker featuring our logo.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.