In this episode of the Happy Rant podcast Ted Kluck, Ronnie Martin, and Barnabas Piper rant about the following:
- D’Angelo Russell, a Los Angeles Lakers rookie, has been blasted in the media for breaking “bro code” by recording a video of a teammate admitting to cheating on his fiancee. But which is the real brach of code – filming, cheating, or both?
- In recent years pregnancy announcements and gender reveal parties have become a cottage industry. What is this insanity?
- Why do churches – especially mega churches – feel the need to come up with pithy sermon titles and clever promotional plans?
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound
listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.