Happy holiday week, everyone. As you loosen your belts in anticipation of turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce (the canned kind with ridges), and pie here is something else – something better – to be thankful for – a new Happy Rant in which we discuss the following.
- Rhonda Rousey is a huge star, but would we let our daughters fight like her?
- Can a creative force like M. Night Shyamalan bounce back after such an epic collapse?
- Drisky Business: what is Mark Driscoll up to these days, any how? (and of course we tell you HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL ABOUT IT)
We want to thank Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people. They’ve also recently put out a couple albums for artists Whitney Bozarth and Adrian Mathenia and you can listen to those for free.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.