We recorded on a holiday week because you, dear listeners, are our favorites. The episode is a bit shorter, but no less awesome than normal. In it we discuss the following:
- Why are some reformed guys A-listers and others are B-listers for no obvious reason other than church size? Is this a good thing? Should the B-listers revolt?
- Who tweets more vociferously on game days, Barnabas or Jared Wilson? And is this annoying or ok? Does Ronnie even know what we’re tweeting about?
- Random and sundry other things that are awesome
We also want to thank this week’s sponsor – US!
That’s right we are sponsoring our own podcast. It is brought to you by the following.
Stop Your Complaining – by Ronnie Martin
Household Gods – by Ted Kluck
Help My Unbelief – by Barnabas Piper
We also want to thank Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people. They’ve also recently put out a couple albums for artists Whitney Bozarth and Adrian Mathenia and you can listen to those for free.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.