No need for an intro, an apology, or anything rambling. Let’s just get to the good stuff. In this episode of the Happy Rant we take on some fantastic topics.
- Sesame Street, the family friendly wholesome educational kids show, will be sharing an address with the likes of Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire. We predict how that will turn out.
- Kids are heading back to college, so the three of us give our best advice. No really. It’s good advice.
- If pastors were to run for president how would that work? We break it down along party lines and predict the winner.
Thank you to David C. Cook for sponsoring the podcast this week. In a fun, slightly awkward, mostly delightful twist they are promoting Barnabas latest book, Help My Unbelief: Why Doubt Is Not The Enemy of Faith. It is on sale on Amazon. Cook is also offering The Drop Box, a book Ted Kluck co-wrote with Brian Ivie.
To listen to the podcast you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.