It’s summer time and that means it’s when everybody who thinks people care puts out book lists of “what I’m reading this summer.” Ted isn’t super keen on this, so of course we must talk about it (and a bunch of other great stuff.
- Why Ted thinks book lists are dumb.
- What are the best sequel movies ever?
- Is cold-contact evangelism good idea?
- What Ted needs to know to move to the South.
In other big news we have a new sponsor! We want to thank The Good Book Company for supporting the podcast. They are offering you, dear listeners, a KILLER offer on a book called The Big Fight. It would make an ideal father’s day gift or just a gift to yourself. If you go to TheGoodBook.com/fight and use the discount code dad15 you can get a 30% discount and free shipping (that beats Amazon). Check it out!
One quick housekeeping note: we recently switched podcast platforms, and that means some of you who don’t use iTunes to download may have to resubscribe because the feed has changed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
To listen to the podcast you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.