“Creative tension” is real folks, as exhibited by he brouhaha between Stephen and Ted in this episode. (It’s a real verbal throw down!) We also take on two big issues that seem to be evergreen points of contention in conservative evangelicalism. Buckle up, hands and limbs in side the vehicle, fasten your headphones, and off we go. They are as follows:
- Stephen and Ted recap a dust up they had about a piece Ted wrote and we dust it up again on the podcast.
- We enjoy three 1-star Amazon reviews for Stephen’s books.
- Should Christians boycott stuff? Does it do more harm or good?
- Are yoga pants so bad? Why is everyone making such a stink about them?
Thank you to Mere Church for sponsoring this podcast. Mere Church provides, awesome, affordable church websites designed by a team of gifted folks who have put together sites from leading international ministries and businesses but have a heart for the local church. They offer 24/7 phone and email support so you can focus on other pressing areas of ministry.
For the month of March they are running a special offer for listeners of the podcast and visitors of The Blazing Center. Visit MereChurch.com/Rant for details.
Introducing MereChurch from Mere Agency on Vimeo.
In order to get the goodness, you need to:
- Download the podcast in iTunes.
- Listen to the podcast on Stitcher.
- Kindly leave us a rating (seriously, all you have to do is click).
- Follow us on Twitter at @HappyRantPod and give us your feedback and suggest future rant topics.
- Listen in the player below if you don’t use iTunes.