A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- When we moved from Illinois to Tennessee I immediately noticed the bugs – both the number and size. But at least there are no spiders here the size of a small dog.
- And as many spiders and bugs as there are here, at least my home isn’t infested with 5,000 Brown Recluse spiders. This story gives real power to the idea of KILL IT WITH FIRE!
- Kid’s say the darndest things, and sometimes “darndest” means unintentionally mean and awful (and hilarious) to their mothers, like these 14 kids.
- This bulldog is the coolest, chillest, baddest dog on a bike. Check out how he casually throws a courtesy wave to another biker.
- As if we needed more evidence that selfies are stupid and making us more stupid.