A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Having lived in Tennessee for over a year now I have seen some serious camo – purses, cargo shorts, crocs, cars, onesies, and more. But none of them match the camo God gave these 15 owls. Incredible.
- If Disney characters had Instagram what would it look like? Hopefully not like this. But probably.
- You know those inspirational posters designed to get you excited about being you and taking the world by the tail and subduing it? Well, what if they were written with a bit more realistic nuance?
- Who doesn’t love a montage of some of the greatest chase scenes in movie history. Sure they missed some doozies, but this is fun.
- You’d assume that someone who is the best “speed skater” in the world might be the fastest on skates. But would you be correct? Here is an NHL player competing against a short track speed skating gold medalist in a test of sheer acceleration.