A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Mondays do feel like this sometimes. Here are 20 employees who have clearly given up on their jobs.
- I think being a TSA security screener must be one of the most thankless jobs on earth. But there is one perk: you get to seize items like these from forgetful and/or dumb travelers.
- Why is it that the best ideas always seem to hit us in the shower? Of course they’re not all great. Some are just weird.
- I love me some AC/DC and I love me some bluegrass. Combine the two? Magic!
- Now for your daily dose of cute and funny animals: A lion cub is practicing his stalking and seems to be getting the hang of it. At least the poor collie thinks so.