A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Seth Godin once published a book called All Marketers are Liars. Well, if they weren’t these are the kinds of slogans they would use – not quite as catchy, but far more informative.
- They say the eyes are the window to the soul, which is scary when you see these 26 terrifying/hilarious/weird portraits of babies.
- We all know movies are full of visual effects, but until I saw these 40 before/after photos I didn’t have a good sense of just how important they are for movies.
- “I’m a tough guy. I’m bad. I think I’ll go rough up the little hot dog vendor.” Poor choice, idiot.
- Sometimes the cop pulls you over, but sometimes you pull the cop over. That’s what this trucker did with a rather surprising result.