A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- I’m going to assume these are real. If not, I really don’t care because I want them to be real. Here are 50 of the coolest, weirdest things captured by the Google earth cameras.
- If the 50 states were given land mass in accordance with their population it could look a lot like this. Not that I would have minded growing up in a Pacific Northwestern Minnesota. And the Dakotas DEFINITELY got an upgrade.
- Here’s a list of 100 books you should read in a lifetime. I like this list because it doesn’t seem to lean too heavily on some pretentious notion of reading the classics at the expense of books that are actually, you know, fun.
- I’d like to know why more criminals don’t invest in this kind of door. This is clearly the best door money could buy.
- They’re calling this a “ride.” Roller coasters are rides. Log shoots are rides. Because you actually ride something. This is just a few feet short of death.