A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- 22 animals exhibiting what I feel like on Mondays, only much more happy than me.
- Caricatures of the Avengers as children. Per usual, Tony Stark is the awesomest.
- The sheer joy of this 78 year old woman riding her first roller coaster is incredible.
- The world’s tallest high school basketball player is 7’5″ and can dunk basically without jumping. Shooting over him is nearly impossible, and bonus points (not that he needs any) for wearing glasses, but he should really get the Kareem-style rec specs.
- Cartoons aren’t real, and it’s a good thing too. If real people acted like Disney characters it would be awfully creepy.