A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Michael Scott expresses the collective reaction of America to all this snow. Well, except Nashville. We haven’t really gotten any snow to speak of.
- The Bible says “love your enemies.” Dogs, being the most biblical of all the creatures, obey with no regrets. [Bonus: pictures of cute kittens]
- For those who wish more advertising was “honest”, here is definitive proof that honesty does not sell: honest slogans for some of America’s leading brands.
- When your statistics about the world’s population they’re not terribly helpful because 30% of 7 billion is still to big to understand. Here are 14 info graphics explaining the world if the population was only 100 people.
- A mere $20 bestowed the greatest honor this soldier could have imagined.
- Incredible footage from the late 80s of two men and a woman attempting to escape from East Berlin to West Berlin by swimming across the river with East German soldiers in pursuit by boat.