A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- I am a loyal Southwest Airlines passenger. I have a few friends, though, who hate their “cattle car” style boarding. Well, maybe their is a better option airlines could utilize that the normal groupings or first come first serve type arrangements: board by carryon baggage.
- Bullying is a point of emphasis for elementary schools. The intentions are good, but the execution is not. More rules, more stress, more nitpicking over stupid stuff. But this school eliminated a bunch of their rules and saw bullying actually decline.
- Every parent has been forced to say things to their kids that, in isolation, sound ridiculous. “Nobody cares that you’re wearing princess panties.” “Don’t wipe boogers on the church pew.” Now a creative dad has taken some of those ridiculous sayings and illustrated them in fine fashion.
- It’s scary when a person goes missing. But it’s incredibly difficult to find them when they’re part of the search party.
- A bulldog puppy in a hoodie rolls down a hill. This is everything one could want in a viral video.
- Reason number 97,465,638,947,563,829 why dogs are better than cats. After a really bad day, like these people have, your dog loves you more than anything or anyone.