A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- You’ll notice my site has a new and vastly improved design. That is thanks to Jonathan Howe, a friend a co-worker who is very good at this sort of thing. He deserves more than a mere link of thanks, but this is a start.
- I write. I procrastinate. Apparently I’m not alone because writers are the worst procrastinators, and for good reason.
- The thought of a crocodile coming up from underwater to pull me under, drown me, then devour me gives me the willies. But now some of these creatures are known to climb trees! I’m moving to the middle of a prairie with no water or trees.
- What if Disney animated and cast Harry Potter. It would look just like this and it would be pretty remarkably spot on.
- “I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy!” Well, what would you wish on them? Probably these things.
- Just 2 cultural icons hanging out, Johnny Cash and Oscar the Grouch:
- I know people who couldn’t solve this puzzle. Yet a crow can.