A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- The five best home run calls in baseball. I love number two. And as much as Hawk Harrelson’s calls make me want to jam a pencil through my eardrum, his home run call is top notch.
- Football is a game of aggression and blunt conflict, but what happens when you mix it with irony and a disaffected air? You get hipster football logos.
- 19 of the best political put downs in history. I especially like number 4; it just paints such a picture.
- 62 points is 3 good games for an NBA player and 2 great ones. Carmelo Anthony did it one game last Friday. Here are all the shots he made.
- Do you think people would have dressed and danced like this in the early 90’s if someone had explained the coming days of youtube?
- Telephone calls are the worst. Conference calls take that awfulness and multiply by a gajillion. Tripp and Tyler have captured this awfulness perfectly by imagining what a conference call would be like if it was in person.