A handful of links that interested, amused, or informed me from around the interwebs:
- In case your writing is just too interesting, Matthew Anderson shares 9 ways to be a more boring writer.
- The title of this post is “An Overhaul of All 50 State Flags.” Really, though they should call it a “rebranding and reeducating” since almost nobody could actually match even half the states with their flags. And by nobody I mean mainly me.
- Drop your pants, drop your drinks, drop that girlfriend you’ve been thinking about dumping. That’s right drop everything and read these nine books; the author of the post said so. Actually, after looking over the list, I’d suggest investing in no more than a couple trips to the library or visiting SparkNotes.com. And you can keep your pants on.
- Speaking of libraries, these 50 are incredible, truly the worlds most spectacular.
- Who says white people can’t dance? Well, aside from the wierdos in the audience at this 1950s German dance contest. How do you say “cut a rug” in German?
- You know those stories about American travelers getting mugged in Europe? I bet it’s because they used one of these hand gestures which are, apparently, quite rude in other countries.
- Always remember, when being interviewed on national TV keep your answers short and off the point.