A handful of links that interested, amused, or informed me from around the interwebs:
- In Honor of Mark Driscoll’s stunt at the Strange Fire conference, the folks at CT have come up with 11 other Christian book marketing ploys. I think they’re really good, especially the Joshua Harris kissing Booth.
- One flat fee and all the college education you can handle: It’s the new “all you can eat” degree program. And unlike Golden Corral, this is actually a really good idea.
- I’m not really into politics, but I’m aware enough to know this “Devil’s Dictionary of America Politics” is quite funny.
- You ever been sued by a bunch of funeral directors? That seems scary. “We know how to make people disappear.” Any way, that’s what happened to some monks in Louisiana because they were exercising their right to make and sell caskets. The Supreme Court even had to step in.
- I’m a sucker for comic book movies, and the new Captain America looks like a fun one: “Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?”