A handful of links that interested, amused, or informed me from around the interwebs:
- These personality type infographics are always fun. If you were curious I am equal parts POTUS, Iron Man, and Ben Franklin. (We’re ignoring the Celine Dion comparison.)
- Competition is good for businesses and their surrounding communities, even the kind of competition that steals talent from rival businesses. It’s interesting to consider how these kinds of ideas should impact Christian non-profit organizations.
- Apparently we’ve been wasting all that human waste. Here are some interesting uses for urine that I am nearly certain you haven’t tried. If, perchance, you have tired them it would be best to keep that to yourself. And use some Purell.
- Egads, not another one. Hollywood is on a mission to ruin the best of C.S. Lewis’s novels. WHy didn’t they stop after eviscerating Price Caspian?
- We are a lazy country, and these inventions didn’t help. How dare they empower me to be less active! Although, I must say I take slight issue with number 5. There’s a not-so-fine line between “enhancing laziness” and “improving sanitation.”
- Foursqaure created some fascinatingly cool macro images of human activity in New York. Here’s how they did it.