In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Ronnie, sans vacationing Barnabas, wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
- Being the Annie F. Downs Enneagram podcast
- Visual Theology, our new partner
- Why reformed people love to attack reformed people
- What is our responsibility in pastoral blowups?
- How we feel about Woody Allen films
Get Your Coffee
We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.