In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas do what they always do and wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
- A wealth of oatmeal creme pies
- Happy Cakes and snack moguls
- Ronnie, Jared C., and male feminism
- What is a good conference and what is the best we have been to?
- Speciesism is so offensive
- The one book of course we would recommend most
This episode is brought to you by the Christian Standard Bible. The goal of the CSB is to be faithful to the original languages without sacrificing clarity, all the while maintaining both accuracy and readability. With hundreds of Bibles to choose from, everyone can find a CSB Bible that they enjoy for personal study, teaching, and discipleship. Learn more at CSBible.com.
Get 50% off Christian Standard Commentaries’s or CSB Scripture Notebooks for the month of Feb. Just use the code CSBFEBHAPPY21
Get 40% off any CSB Bible on Lifeway.com for the month of Feb (limited to 1 CSB Bible). Just use the code CSBFEB2021.
Get Your Coffee
We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.