In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas do what they always do and wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
- Ronnie and the Dodgers
- Disappointing our parents
- Rebel Ronnie and creativity
- That professor lifestyle
- Gen X and ladder climbing
- Parents who coddle
- Hurt Gen X and cranky old Men
For some time now a number of listeners have supported us at Patreon. This has been invaluable in helping cover production costs, enabling us to do the occasional extra episode, and more. But it’s about time for us to do something for the supporters, so we have begun releasing short bonus episodes exclusively for Patreon supporters! If you want in on those you can sign up to support us at any amount per month that works for you, and at certain tiers you also get free signed books. Check it out.
Thank you to our sponsor for this week’s episode: Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 20% off your subscription.
Get Your Coffee
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.