In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Ronnie suss out how to handle disappointment in life, work, and creativity
- Not doing the jobs we expected
- Moving on from hopes and dreams of creative endeavors
- Finding new creative outlets
- Trying to do what we love and still make a living
- Teaching & preaching as creativity
- The loss of thrill in work
- Fighting bitterness
- Being grateful
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Thank you to our sponsor for this week’s episode: Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 33% off your subscription. It comes out to about $20 for the entire year!
LIVE AT MIDTOWN
Our next Live recording event is coming up! On the day after Easter and the day before T4G we’ll hold it at a brand new, exceptionally cool location. Get your tickets now!
APRIL 13, 2020
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Sojourn Church Midtown
1207 South Shelby Street
Louisville, KY 40203
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.