In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Barnabas, and Ronnie are all very on their respective brands as they discuss the following:
- Taking heat for a previous episode
- Ted’s apology
- The place of humor in disagreement and criticism
- The Man, Delorian
- The risk of personality
- How we each ruin episodes
MuskOx is our featured sponsor this week. MuskOx is an apparel company offering gear that is rugged and outdoorsy but exceptionally comfortable and sharp looking. The materials they use are the highest quality. They even manage to fit well for guys like Ted and Barnabas who are taller and have larger frames and for scrawny Ronnie too. If you are looking for really nice outdoor rugged and casual clothes you need to check them out. Go HERE to see what they offer, sign up to get a discount, and order some for yourself or as a gift.
Thank you to our sponsor for this week’s episode: Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 33% off your subscription. It comes out to about $20 for the entire year!
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.