In this episode of The Happy Rant Ronnie and Barnabas chop up church stuff while Ted is off in meetings. They discuss:
- Why do people even go to attractional churches?
- Branding and Brand representatives for churches
- What’s the future of the mega church?
- What is the next church trend that starts with good intentions and becomes over-cool?
- “Wendell Berry Church” and church revitalization
Indy Live Details
Sun, March 31, 2019
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
2815 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.