In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas rant about the following hot topics:
- Kevin DeYoung advocating for shorter sermons? The end is nigh.
- Why do evangelicals like to sign statements so much, especially ones that make people mad like the recent Social Justice statement, and what good do they do?
- So “job shaming” is a thing, even of former TV actors on popular shows. And sometimes it leads to viral statements about the dignity of work that deserve our attention.
We’d like to thank our sponsor – Noah’s Event Venue. Noah’s offers fantastic venues for churches to expand, to plant, or to start a campus and comes equipped with high end A/V, classroom space, and all the general meeting needs churches have (aside from a pour-over bar and leather aprons) – though they do have coffee/cafe services! They have multiple venues across the country in most major metro areas, so if you are a church leader looking for space to grow, plant, or move your congregation check them out.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.