In this episode of The Happy Rant Ronnie and Barnabas suss out the following topics while Ted makes his way back from a glorious week at camp.
- Firing people for old mistakes (like bad tweets), and never giving them a chance to make things right
- Why is every non fiction book, especially Christian ones, 30% too long?
- Foodless celebrations are apparently a thing
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.