In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas help listeners with some pressing problems. In this day of social media pervasiveness people have developed some bad habits. This episode seeks to correct and instruct. They discuss the following:
- What is the proper ratio of selfies to other photos for men?
- Why do Christian ladies use “come hither” photos as avatars?
- People’s use and abuse of the word “humbled”
- Retweeting compliments
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.