In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Barnabas can see the light at the end of the tunnel – it is almost time for Together for the Rant and Ronnie’s long-anticipated return. In the mean time they take on the following:
- Calling things an “adventure” – why is everything an adventure?
- Open mic nights
- Bible reading – what do we think of Bible reading plans and how do we use them?
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
- Order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.