In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas take on some recent hot and pressing topics.
- Steven Furtick preaches about claiming and naming gates while ling on a futon.
- John Piper makes the evangelical social media explode with an article about female Seminary professors
- Various and important pet peeves – including being called “bro” and people using personalized hashtags
Be sure to visit our website to get fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters, order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear, and order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.