In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas hash out the following:
- Drisky Business involving speaking in tongues and a college QB
- Awkward over-Christian responses to a normal question
- Responding to a missile crisis
- Ronnie’s love for Francis Chan
Be sure to visit our website to get fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters, order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear, and order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April. TICKETS ARE $10 THROUGH 1/31 THEN THE PRICE GOES UP TO $15. So get yours now.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.