In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas rant about the following:
- Pastors marketing sermons series and a Twitter dustup between Barnabas and a few of them
- All the New Years stuff we didn’t do and what New Years looks like for old dudes
- What do you do when you don’t like a friend’s creative work?
Be sure to visit our website to get fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters, order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear, and order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.