In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas hash out some pressing topics ranging from holiday celebrations to serious church matters.
- What three interesting or famous people would you like to have Thanksgiving dinner with?
- What item would get you out of bed at midnight to brave the Black Friday Crowds?
- Should we be waiting in fear for sexual harassment allegations to be exposed in evangelicalism? What will that look like?
Big thanks to our sponsor, B&H Publishers and the book Mi Casa Uptown. Pastor and storyteller Rich Perez casts vision for what it might look like to pursue love–love expressed with eyes wide open–in the context of the real world. Because love is not primarily a feeling, an emotion, or a sentiment, Perez challenges readers through a combination of memoir and teaching to take a different path than the momentum that carries the culture we live in. With the flavor of Washington Heights, New York, readers will be transported into Perez’s neighborhood on a journey to learn how to love again. Get yours today.
Be sure to visit our website to get fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters, order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear, and order your tickerts for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.