Before we get to anything you’ll note ce we have a new logo that we love. That is thanks to Josh Guilbeau of Reform Designs. Check out his Facebook page to see more of his work. In this episode of the Happy Rant podcast Ted Kluck, Ronnie Martin, and Barnabas Piper rant about the following:
- Life in the 80’s especially fashion and music choices
- Ronnie’s time in the CCM world
- Drisky Business – He launched a new church!
- Should pastors be political on social media even though common wisdom says not to be from the pulpit?
Big thanks to our sponsor this week, Tyndale House Publishers. They are highlighting the book Next Door As It Is In Heaven by Lance Ford and Brad Briscoe. This book offers first principles and best practices to make our neighborhoods into places where compassion and care are once again part of the culture, where good news is once again more than words, and where the love of God can be once again rooted and established.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.