In this episode of the Happy Rant podcast Barnabas Piper, Ted Kluck, and Ronnie Martin have a scintillating discussion about topics of utmost importance.
- With Daniel Craig’s contract as Bond fulfilled, what prominent Christian leader would make the best James Bond?
- Is it better to give to a church electronically or physically? Does it matter? Should there be giving kiosks?
- Are the Olympics awesome or lame? Why did they used to be awesome than they are now?
We’d like to thank Moody publishers for sponsoring us. They would like to call attention to Create vs. Copy by Ken Wytsma. Ken is the founder of the Justice Conference and in this book explores how every person is gifted to create in some fashion and helps the reader understand how this might work in their respective contexts. He explains that creativity isn’t just a gift that some people have – it can be learned and practiced (and should be).
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.