In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas discuss the following – all listener suggestions:
- Why don’t men sing in church? Is it the music, dudes being dudes, or something else?
- Why do parents make excuses for their awful children?
- What were their favorite cartoons as children?
Our sponsor is NavPress. The particularly want to highlight two books by Jerry Bridges, The Blessing of Humility and his recently re-released classic The Pursuit of Holiness. Both books are rich with theology and gentleness, both reflective of their author. Pick them up, work through them slowly, digest, and benefit.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.