In this episode of the Happy Rant, Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas discuss the following:
- Andy Stanley said parents who take their kids to small churches are selfish, and we just had to take that on.
- For some reason a game called Settlers of Katan is a Christian cult classic, and yes that is an oxymoron. What’s the del with this?
- Which shows have we enjoyed binge watching recently?
We haveNav Press as a sponsor for this episode and they bring you Bound to be Free: Escaping Performance to Be Captured by Grace by D.A. Horton. Bound to Be Free uses Scripture to recalibrate our hearts so we can walk in the freedom Christ has provided from sin and from the encumbrances that weigh us down. Horton is a master of using culture and every day life to point where sin has mislead us and instead point us to Christ.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound
listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.