Happy Friday! It’s time for another Happy Rant. In this episode we meander to and fro, far and wide, hither and yon but end up discussing three main important, life-changing even, topics. They are as follows:
- A recent study showed a surprising percentage of Christian media is consumed by unchurched people. How should we feel about that?
- Exactly what kind of expectations should we place on our children? Do they turn out better when we put high expectations on them?
- What makes a good worship song and what are a few we actually like (considering we so readily poke fun at cheesy Christian tunes)?
Thank you to Mere Church for sponsoring this podcast. Mere Church provides, awesome, affordable church websites designed by a team of gifted folks who have put together sites from leading international ministries and businesses but have a heart for the local church. They offer 24/7 phone and email support so you can focus on other pressing areas of ministry.
For the month of March they are running a special offer for listeners of the podcast and visitors of The Blazing Center. Visit MereChurch.com/Rant for details.
Introducing MereChurch from Mere Agency on Vimeo.
In order to get the goodness, you need to:
- Download the podcast in iTunes.
- Listen to the podcast on Stitcher.
- Kindly leave us a rating (seriously, all you have to do is click).
- Follow us on Twitter at @HappyRantPod and give us your feedback and suggest future rant topics.
- Listen in the player below if you don’t use iTunes.