A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- 15 kids offer their wisdom on marriage. As a parent I can attest that Derrick, age 8, gets it.
- Email is here to stay. It is the foundation of modern communication. And it is terrible. Here are 11 reasons why. That said, the idea that e-mail is “the worst” like the article headline says is nonsense. “Worst” is reserved for one thing and one thing only: talking on the telephone.
- Sometimes nature just looks like God showing off. These 20 closeup photos of hummingbirds are stunning.
- For all you bakers and applesauce makers, this genius apple peeling solution is awesome.
- Do they sell these as pets? Otters look like a fun, cute, humorous version of cats. Which is to say not much like cats at all.