After what seemed like an eternity Stephen, Ted, and I got back in the studio to record another episode of The Happy Rant. Of course, by “studio” I mean two living rooms and a little league field. Our audio quality remains subpar, but really, that’s part of our “campy” charm, right?
In this episode we talk about:
- The reaction to my new book, The Pastor’s Kid, including the interview I did with Jonathan Merritt about the “dysfunctions” in my family. Or at least that’s what the title would have had you believe.
- Worship songs that need to be retired and a proposal for how to remedy the overplaying of said songs.
- Nicknames for each of us (Hint: Stephen get’s nicknamed after someone who gets shot in the head and dropped off a boat).
- Movies that get better each time you watch them, you know, the ones you will ALWAYS stop on when flipping channels.
You know the drill:
- Download the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave us a rating and a review. It helps us in the rankings on iTunes and boosts our fragile egos.
- If you don’t use iTunes, you can listen on the podcast page.