A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- She can’t see, but she’s competing for a state championship in the pole vault in Texas. Charlotte Brown has an incredible story.
- It wasn’t so long ago the internet was a brand new thing. But do you remember how it looked then? Here are images of how many of the most popular websites looked the day they launched.
- Which rapper uses the largest vocabulary in his or her songs? I’ll give you a clue: it’s not Bill Shakespeare or Herman Melville, but it’s not as far off as you’d think either.
- Puppies. Lots of puppies. Because puppies are the best.
- Dogs love to play fetch, even blind dogs. Watch how Kellar, a springer spaniel born blind, has learned to play fetch by following “hot” and “cold” commands.