A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- 23 exceptionally cool ways to reuse old stuff: I especially like that many of these are projects normal people could do.
- You know those movie posters with rave reviews (or out of context quotes that look like rave reviews)? Well what would happen if those positive comments were replaced with one star reviews instead? Humor, that’s what.
- Easter has come and gone, but since we know that Jesus is still, in fact, risen we can extend the celebration one day longer by seeing how cool it looks when a red hot ball of nickel meets a peep. Maybe “cool” is the wrong word.
- Jesse Parent is a slam poet as well as a loving and protective father. This poem tells exactly what he thinks of those boys who may one day date his daughters – and it’s not as He-Mannish as you might expect. I resonate fully.
- In case you’re watching this near lunch or dinner time you are about to feel ashamed, very ashamed, of whatever you are eating. This is the world most epic grilled cheese. Go gluttony!
- Parenting is a tough job, so getting good advice is usually a plus. Well, Mr. Forthright offers some of the best parenting advice you’ll here any time soon. I especially love his wisdom about discipline.