|photo credit: mil8 via photopin cc|
A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Philip K. Smith III is a clever fellow. The artist uses mirror paint to create a beautiful and somewhat eerie illusion on a desert cabin.
- There are only two possible responses to the proliferation of Christmas decorations. One them is correct. The other involves a grown man wearing tights.
- It is just fine to start sentences with conjunctions. So don’t let some stickler of an editor tell you differently. But make sure you don’t over do it.
- Last year a New York City police office made viral news when he was captured on camera and overheard . . .being extraordinarily kind to a homeless man. Well, that same police officer, Lawrence “Boots” DePrimo was just promoted to detective. Congratulations to him.
- Fewer than 10 seconds left in the game, no time outs, with the ball – what’s an NBA coach to do? Well Jason Kidd’s solution was one way to make time to draw up a play. Granted it was a bit sticky. And it cost him $50,000
- Everything about this play made me happy. The set-up, the result, and the victim: it’s all perfect.