In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Barnabas, and Ronnie do what they always do and wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
- The changes in reformed masculinity in recent years
- Snake handling churches
- MLM for snakes: the next big thing
- Misogyny: Ronnie’s word of the episode (because it’s so fun)
- What practical skills do pastors need?
- Pastors as experts in everything
For some time now a number of listeners have supported us at Patreon. This has been invaluable in helping cover production costs, enabling us to do the occasional extra episode, and more. But it’s about time for us to do something for the supporters, so we have begun releasing short bonus episodes exclusively for Patreon supporters! If you want in on those you can sign up to support us at any amount per month that works for you, and at certain tiers you also get free signed books. Check it out.
Thank you to MuskOx, a men’s apparel company that creates high quality, functional outdoor clothes to support your everyday adventures. MuskOx makes clothing that brings the outdoors into our everyday life with thoughtful design and performance features that simply make your life better. We love their gear from flannels to pullovers to t-shorts to their brand new active wear line. Visit GoMuskOx.com and use code HAPPYRANT at checkout for a 15% discount.
Thank you to our sponsor for this week’s episode: Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 20% off your subscription.
Get Your Coffee
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.