It is time for the first episode of the Happy Rant recorded in 2015, and you know what? It’s pretty much as awesome as ever. In this episode Stephen, Ted, and I cheerfully rant about a handful of topics.
- Which athletes would be awesome to play with but would make you want to punch them if they were opponents?
- We go inside the brilliant, enigmatic mind of Ted Kluck to mine for wisdom about building your own platform and self-promotion.
- Why do so many Christians feel the need to respond to every controversy (or respond to the responses) and what is a better way to handle them?
In order to get the goodness, you need to:
- Download the podcast in iTunes.
- Kindly leave us a rating (seriously, all you have to do is click).
- Listen in the player below if you don’t use iTunes.